- Complete Exam - 13 years and older $ 60
- Complete Exam - Children (infant -12 years of age) $ 40
- Digital X-Ray Analysis and Report of Findings $ 40
- Digital X-Rays (variable) $ 110-$ 150
- Adult $ 50
- Senior (65 years and above) $ 45
- Full-time Student (20 years and above) $ 40
- Adolescent (17-19 years of age) $ 30
- Child (0-16 years of age) $ 25
The Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec does not cover chiropractic care. However, most private insurance companies cover a percentage of the costs. Your insurance contract will generally provide a detailed description of chiropractic care fees that are covered under your personal plan.
The CNESST and the SAAQ will also cover a predetermined number of visits when authorized by the medical doctor managing the file.